REGISTRATION & ORIENTATION
Students are required to participate in student orientation. We hold it frequently to provide a thorough description of student information and services aimed at enhancing your academic experience with our institute. This entails going to a “in-person event” or online gathering.
The orientation programme will provide you with more information on:
Support services available including:
- English language and study support
- support services that will assist with welfare and/or personal
- circumstances, both internally and externally to our
- any other relevant services that will assist students adjust to
- life in Australia and/or completing your studies.
Contact information or suggestions on how students can access:
- legal advice
- medical and emergency care
- Overseas Student Health Coder for International students on
- student visa
- information about and assistance with employee rights and
- workplace issues
Information about studying in Alice Springs College, including:
- locations and the resources available at locations
- complaints and appeals policies and procedures
- International Student visa requirements for satisfactory course
- progress and attendance
- Fee payment and refund policies including Tuition Protection
- Scheme (TPS)
- Student Handbook
- ESOS Framework
- International Student rights and responsibilities.
Academic related Information about:
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Assessment policy and procedures, course details, work
- placement and timetable
- Student ID card
Educational support services to help our students successfully complete their study
- Introduction to our staff members, student support officers and their
- contact details.
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing of all students inside and outside the
- campus and information on emergency contacts.
- Guided tour around the campus
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61423000063 to enquire about the orientation Program dates.