Alicesprings College of Australia will only use trustworthy education brokers used to find students from abroad. To ensure that they uphold Australian Education’s integrity and reputation, Alice Springs will routinely monitor education agent activity.
The education representatives must:
- Declare any potential conflicts of interest in writing and take reasonable precautions to prevent them when performing its duties as an Alice education agent.
- Uphold proper standards of confidentiality and openness in their interactions with international students or prospective international students.
- Act with integrity, in the student’s best interests, and in good faith.
- possess the necessary knowledge and comprehension of the Australian system of international education, including the Australian International Education and Training Agent Code of Ethics. Immigration law, the National Code, the ESOS Act, and the Migration Code of Ethics
AGENT ENGAGEMENT PROCESS
- Complete Agent Application
- Alice Staff will conduct initial meeting
- Alice will conduct reference check
- Complete Agent agreement
- Regular Agent performance monitoring and Surveys