This certification reflects the position of highly competent senior operators who manage hospitality operations using a variety of talents from the hospitality field along with management know-how and thorough market awareness. They make a variety of operational business decisions, work independently, and are in charge of others.
This certification offers a route to employment as a departmental or small business manager in any sector of the hospitality industry. Restaurants, hotels, motels, catering businesses, clubs, breweries, cafés, and coffee shops are just a few of the diverse employers. With this qualification, you can specialise in gaming, cooking, food and beverage preparation, or lodging services.
Various intake and start dates are available. Call on Mobile: +61423000063 OR Landline: (08)89523221 for more information
Practical Placement and face-to-face delivery on campus
Assessment Method may include: Knowledge tests, projects, written reports, portfolios of work, assignments, case studies, self-evaluations, observations, and role plays are a few examples of assessment methods.
All assessments are carried out in conformity with the Rules of Evidence and the Principles of Assessment (equity, flexibility, validity, and reliability) (validity, sufficiency, authenticity and currency).
Pre - Requisites
There are no entry requirements for this qualification specified in the training package
What You Will Achieve
By the end of this qualification students will be able to:
- Events, tasks, and activities should be planned, organised, and coordinated.
- To maintain efficient hospitality operations, control, monitor, and assess systems and procedures.
- Obtain managerial skills to manage a team well.
RTO requirements for International students
International students must meet certain English language requirements for admission into Alice Springs College:
- The minimum age for students is 18.
- Students must show academic proof of successfully completing Year 12 or an equivalent course.
- Has completed ELICOS equivalent with minimal IELTS scores, or has a minimum IELTS (General) test score of 5.5 or equivalent for direct entry into a VET course (please refer test table below). Results from ELICOS must be translated into IELTS or an equivalent on a completion certificate supplied by the ELICOS provider. Prior to enrolling in the main VET programme, students must complete ELICOS, which requires them to show they have passed Alice Springs College's Language and Numeracy Test.
Results that are older than two years cannot be accepted.
- Proof that the applicant has successfully completed an Australian foundation course, senior secondary certificate of education, or a significant portion of a Certificate IV or higher-level qualification within two years of the date of their application.
For further information on student visa assessment levels, refer to the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) websit (http:// www.homeaffairs.gov.au).
All Credit Transfer Applications must be supported by appropriate documentation. This may be in the form of a Nationally Recognised Qualification Certificate, Transcript and/or a Statement of Attainment, which corresponds with the same qualification code and name, unit code and title as those included in the student application and date/duration of the course.
|Unit code||Unit Title||Core/ Elective|
|SITXFSA001||Use hygienic practices for food safety||E|
|SITXINV002||Maintain the quality of perishable items||E|
|SITHCCC001||Use food preparation equipment||E|
|SITHKOP001||Clean kitchen premises and equipment||E|
|SITXWHS001||Participate in safe work practices||E|
|SITXFSA002||Participate in safe food handling practices||E|
|SITHCCC005||Prepare dishes using basic methods of cookery||E|
|SITHCCC006||Prepare appetisers and salads||E|
|SITHCCC007||Prepare stocks, sauces and soups||E|
|SITHCCC008||Prepare vegetable, fruit, egg and farinaceous dishes||E|
|SITHCCC012||Prepare poultry dishes||E|
|SITHCCC013||Prepare seafood dishes||E|
|SITHCCC014||Prepare meat dishes||E|
|SITHCCC020||Work effectively as a cook||E|
|SITHKOP005||Coordinate cooking operations||E|
|BSBDIV501||Manage diversity in the workplace||C|
|SITXHRM003||Lead and manage people||C|
|SITXWHS003||Implement and monitor work health and safety practices||C|
|SITXMGT001||Monitor work operations||C|
|SITXFIN002||Manage finances within a budget||C|
|SITXFIN004||Prepare and monitor budgets||C|
|BSBMGT517||Manage operational Plan||C|
|SITXCCS007||Enhance customer service experiences||C|
|SITXCCS008||Develop and manage quality customer services practices||C|
|SITXGLC001||Research and comply with regulatory requirements||C|
|SITXMGT002||Establish and conduct business relationships||C|
Hospitality Management Diploma Course Online in Australia
Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management in Australia
Alice Springs College, the leading Hospitality Management College in Australia, offers a diploma in Hospitality Management that the students can benefit from. The Diploma of Hospitality Management program offered by Alice Springs College is designed to make students capable of succeeding in the cutthroat world of hospitality management. The Hospitality Management Diploma would provide the competitive advantage that students would need to confidently connect with any of the top companies not just in Australia but around the world and immediately become one of the top applicants for any vacancy.
Why Would Management Diploma Course Be An Ideal Choice for Students?
Recognised Hospitality Management Diploma in Australia: The Hospitality Management course offered by Alice Springs College is recognised by every competent authority. This provides the opportunity for the aspirants to apply confidently to work in hospitality businesses around the world.
- Endless opportunities: The Hospitality Management Diploma Holder would have limitless opportunities when it comes to furthering their career goals. The opportunity at the threat of repeating ourselves is limitless. The Diploma holder would be able to work in restaurants, hotels, motels, catering and more.
- Learn Managerial skills: The students of the diploma course would learn the necessary skills such as team control, monitoring, and other crucial managerial skills that will enable them to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
- Learning how to plan and coordinate events: Event management is a crucial part of hospitality management. Therefore, it is one of the core areas that is covered under the hospitality management diploma.
- Being familiar with the safe and the latest practices in the industry: The course will ensure that the student is up to date with the latest practices in the hospitality industry.
Alice Springs College Hospitality Management course is not just a certification program; it will teach students the skills they need to grow into a successful profession. Enroll on the Hospitality Management Diploma course today!